MONTESSORI INSPIRED PARENT-CHILD PLAYGROUP
- Kids at ages: 9 month-3 years
- Location: Tuukri 11, Tallinn
- Time: Tuesday, at 10:30
- Duration: 1 h 30 min
- Recurrence: Once a week
- Tutor: Keily Kaikkonen/Margarita Raaliste
- Price: 60 €/month; 20€/one time
Montessori inspired Parent-Child Playgroup
- Group is for children at the age of 9 month-3 years.
- Enrollment criteria for adult is adequate level of English, Russian, Latvian or Estonian to allow to understand the playgroup mentor and motivation to work with own child.
- Number of participants in one group: 7 children.
We meet once a week and the duration of the lesson is 1 h 30 min. It includes:
- Free activity in the Montessori environment for 60 minutes.
Individual work in the Montessori environment with materials and toys for fine motor skills and self-service skills, language, sensory skills, coordination of movements and a sense of order.
- Musical lesson in English for about 15-30 minutes. Group work, where children and their parents sing, dance, play finger games.
- Snack time where your child can sit with others on the table and have some snack.
Playgroup is guided by Keily Kaikkonen and lead by AMI 0-3 teacher Margarita Raaliste.
Playgroup is guided by Keily Kaikkonen: