- We welcome little sweethearts between the ages of 1,5 and 4 years.
- Our nannies have completed first aid course.
- We are open on weekdays (Monday to Friday) from 8 am to 6 pm.
- We offer both – short (hourly) and long-term (monthly contract based) – daycare services.
- Daycare has a fixed daily routine including morning activity, physical exercise and music classes, artwork, outdoor activities, three meals and a refreshing nap time after lunch.
- Similar in kindergarten, there are various classes for exercise, music, art, language and speech.
- A part of the daily curricula is, of course, what’s most important for a little person – playtime.
- The daycare building has it’s own yard for free play and other outdoor activities.
- Together we celebrate folk calendar anniversaries and children’s birthday parties.
About hourly childcare
If mommy or daddy needs a couple of hours for themselves, the little one is welcome to stay with us in hourly care.
- Hourly care is open for children aged 6 months to 7 years.
- Hourly care is open Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. It is available for a couple of hours or up to a full day.
- The child in hourly care will spend time with others in daycare and can partake in all activities.
- When at daycare during meal times, your child can eat together with all others. There is no extra fee for meals.
NB! Hourly care is available only when registered ahead: email@example.com or +372 56 897 123