INTERNATIONAL MONTESSORI PARENT-CHILD PLAYGROUP
- Lastele vanuses: 9 month-3 years
- Asukoht: Tallinna kesklinn, Tuukri 11
- Toimumisaeg: Monday, at 10:30
- Kestus: 1 h 30 min
- Kordus: once a week
- Juhendaja: Margarita Raaliste
- Hind: Once a week, monthly fee 70€ / One time fee 20€
We will open from October International Montessori Parent-Child Playgroup
• Group is for children at the age of 9 month-3 years.
• Enrollment criteria for adult is adequate level of English, Russian, Latvian or Estonian to allow to understand the playgroup mentor and motivation to work with own child.
• Number of participants in one group: 6 children. Starts from October, when the group is full!
We meet once/twice a week and the duration of the lesson is 1 h 30 min. It includes:
1. Free activity in the Montessori environment for 60 minutes.
Individual work in the Montessori environment with materials and toys for fine motor skills and self-service skills, language, sensory skills, coordination of movements and a sense of order.
2. Musical lesson in English for about 15-30 minutes. Group work, where children and their parents sing, dance, play finger games.
3. Snack time where your child can sit with others on the table and have some snack.
Playgroup is guided by Margarita Raaliste. She is certified AMI (Montessori) teacher for the 0-3 age group (trained by Patricia Wallner / Netherlands) and AMI Assistant 0-3 and 3-6. The mentor is using English and if it is necessary Russian (Latvian). She understands Estonian very well.
Time: Group 1 Monday, Group 2 Wednesday, at 10:30
Price: Enrolles once a week, 1,5 hour. Monthly fee 70€/ Twice a week, 140€
Place: Tuukri 11, Tallinn, Väike Päike